On this profile
Commercial art gallery manager
Related jobs and courses
View all retail vacancies
Add to favourites
Commercial art galleries vary in style, size and purpose, and because of this, the role of a gallery manager can differ. The role can change depending on whether you work in a public or private gallery.
In a public gallery, the role can be quite technical and involves making sure exhibitions are installed correctly. It may also cover operational tasks such as health and safety and facilities.
Managers in smaller private galleries may have a more varied and all-round role, which includes sales, marketing, budgeting and communicating directly with the artists.
An art gallery manager may work underneath the gallery director or owner but will still have responsibility for the commercial and artistic success of the gallery.
Mode of Application
• Interested candidates should forward their CV details to
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, A high school diploma or equivalent is required. High school courses in English, mathematics, mechanical drawing, and shop are considered useful.A high school diploma or equivalent is required. High school courses in English, mathematics, mechanical drawing, and shop are considered useful.Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted